Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Brand new day

What a difference a good night makes!!!!!! I can't get over how good Nolan is. He slept last night and only woke to feed every three hours. He had his first outing yesterday. He had to see the doctor and she said everything looked good. He had lost a little more weight, but nothing she was concerned with. He also has a little jaundice, but again, nothing to be concerned with. We have to take him back on Friday for another weigh in, but he is really eating, so I'm sure he will gain some weight before then. Kaylee is showing a little disinterest in him. We picked her up at the babysitter's yesterday, so she got to show him off to all the other children. Maybe we can have a good day and get some more things done around the house. I'll share more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything is going well, Uncle B and I can't wait to see Nolan! We miss you back here (I need help keeping Brandon and Mike in line!)