Monday, November 17, 2008

Pineapple Coconut Chess Pie



I realize everyone is getting ready for the holidays and thinking about pumpkin or pecan pies, but I made this pie this weekend and it was soooo good, I just have to share it with you!



Pineapple Coconut Chess Pie

2 cups sugar
4 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup of butter, melted
1 heaping teaspoon of flour
1 heaping teaspoon of cornmeal
2 cups coconut
1 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
1 10 inch unbaked pie shell

Mix sugar and eggs; add butter, flour, cornmeal, coconut and pineapple. Mix well. Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake at 350° for one hour.



Enjoy your week!









6 comments:

Rattlebridge Farm said...

This looks absolutely delicious! I'm going to make it for Thanksgiving. :-)

Jeri said...

This sounds and looks delicious! I might try to make one.

cindy said...

Susan Wilson made this for our small group a couple of weeks ago and it is good!

imjacobsmom said...

OMGosh! This sounds like all of my favorites in one pie! Thanks for the recipe! ~ Robyn

Anonymous said...

Pie looks super good. Guess I'll have to try your recipe.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.