Sunday, November 30, 2008

And The List Grows and Grows



I just added the Christmas countdown to my sidebar and I think I'm experiencing an anxiety attack! I've never had one before, but my chest is tightening and I'm finding it harder and harder to breathe. All I can think about is what I need to be doing and yet, I can't seem to make myself do anything. We did get all the Christmas down, but they're still in their boxes. Perhaps I'll get started tomorrow.... and then again, maybe not. Or dear, I'm getting short of breath again.









4 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL Cyndy. It's ok...even if you don't get anything decorated Christmas would still be special. And heck...everyone deserves a year off every now and then. Just put up the tree and call it good!

Stacey said...

me too!!!

imjacobsmom said...

You sound like me, I finally got my stuff together - it took me all weekend. I don't know what the heck is up with me either.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.