Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun Weekend With the Grandkids

It's that busy time of year!!!! I've been so busy lately that I haven't even gotten to catch up on all the blogs. It sure would be nice if I didn't have to work and I could just play all day and visit all you nice people out in blogland. But, I guess I should be thankful that I've got a good job and good health. Hopefully the good health will still be with me when I finally do get to retire!

The kids came in to visit us this weekend. Here's a few pictures from their visit. We had a good old chuckwagon lunch out at Mike's brother's ranch. The kids had a great time. Here's Nolan checking out the chuckwagon with Papaw Richey.














And here's Nolan and Kaylee with Uncle B waiting for the cows to come up.




Isn't she a cutie????




Whoa! Those cows are big!!! I'm outta here!!!




We are havingt a serious hog problem out at our land, so Mike and Brandon had a hog trap built. Wouldn't you know it?? The kids loved it!!












And here's Kaylee with Emily and Ryan. They really had a great time!!!





Just a few quick pictures. Hope all of you are enjoying your week!











4 comments:

Jeri said...

Great pics and very cute kids!! The cows looked good too....lol
Looks like you all had a fun week end!!
Hugs, Jeri

nikkicrumpet said...

Great pictures...I especially love that last one!!! Looks like everyone had a great time.

Stacey said...

nolan is so big!

and kaylee has the longest legs i have ever seen on a little girl!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.