Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sewing for the Grandkids

I got to spend some time sewing this weekend,which was great! I finished Kaylee and Nolan's trick or treat bags. I decided not to put their names on them, just made them simple.



I made a tooth fairy pillow for Kaylee. I think I need to put a little bow on one side of the ribbon.




And I made a few burp cloths and baby wipes case for the newest grandbaby, Aubrey, who should be arriving by mid December. What a great Christmas present for Kellie and Brandon!


















7 comments:

Jeri said...

All of your work is so nice! You must share the new way you make burp clothes with me. I love them.
The little tooth fairy pillow is precious. The halloween bags are very cute too. We are so talented.

Stacey said...

super cute, as usual!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love them!!

Kellie said...

Wow, I love how the trick or treat bags turned out...I know they will be filled with sweet treats soon! All of your things are gorgeous and we love the burp cloths....too pretty to get dirty:)

Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi@Life At Mimi's House said...

Cyndy,

Thanks for stopping by my place and for your very sweet words. I'm so glad you tried the peach cobbler recipe. It is so yummy. I love your projects, you are very talented with the sewing machine. I have one, but I'm nowhere near your talent.

Hugs,
Mimi