Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Still Recovering

I'm still trying to recover from the weekend! The older I get, the slower I get. I just don't get as much done as I used to. Sometimes I'm a little too organized for my own good, so it's the little details that seem to slow me down. I've already started making my New Year's resolutions. On the first of the list is to start making Christmas presents in August! I had wanted to make so many different things for so many friends, family and neighbors. Will I get them all done? Probably not....I could pave a road with my good intentions, but where would the road take me?

Here's a picture of a Christmas door hanger I'm working on. Maybe it will be finished in time for Memorial Day.



Nolan was everyplace this weekend. He just started crawling a couple of weeks ago, and this weekend, he pulled himself up for the first time. He was a little surprised with himself, but he did it several times this weekend. Jennifer said he's doing it all the time now. He'll probably be walking by Christmas. Oh how quickly they grow up! Here he is trying to pull himself up on one of my dining room chairs.




Here's on more snow picture. This is looking out our back door. I'm still a little surprised of the snow we received this Thanksgiving weekend.

4 comments:

Jennifer H. said...

Wow! That snow picture is beautiful! I can't believe you got that much more snow after we left!

Jennifer H. said...

Oh, and I love the picture of Nolan. The shirt is so appropriate! Trouble is his middle name!

Stacey said...

you know i am counting on you for lots of pics of the kids since i can't get your dtr to do it!

oh, hi jennifer ;)

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

LOL, I know just how you feel. I seem to be going backwards!
Oh that door hanger is going to be so beeyouteeful...I have a wonderful cross stitch I've been working on for oh about 12 years no lie LOL.
Oh and Nolan is so sweet...I had an Uncle Nolan who was a fine man and your little Nolan looks like he will be one too.
Thanks for stopping by to see me again!