Friday, December 21, 2007

Jennifer has tagged me for this fun idea wherein I have to share 12 random things about myself that are Christmas related.


Here are the rules:


1. List 12 random things about yourself that have to do with Christmas 2. Please refer to it as a 'hoopla' and not the dreaded 'm'-word 3. You have to specifically tag people when you're done. None of this "if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged" stuff is allowed...then nobody ends up actually doing it. The number of people who you tag is really up to you -- but the more, the merrier to get this 'hoopla' circulating through the blogosphere. 4. Please try and do it as quickly as possible. The Christmas season will be over before we know it and I'd like to get as many people involved as possible.



12 Random Christmas Things About Cyndy:





1. Christmas is my favorite time of year! I love all the decorations, but I don't like to put them up until after Thanksgiving. The Friday after Thanksgiving is the best time to start!



2. My favorite movie, It's A Wonderful Life, just happens to also be a Christmas movie.



3. I love driving around and looking at lights. I can usually only get Mike to drive around looking at lights only one night. So, whenever I'm out and it gets dark, even if I'm by myself, I always take detours so I can look at the lights. I think I could drive around every night from Thanksgiving to Christmas and not get bored with looking at all the pretty decorated houses.



4. I still believe in Santa Claus.



5. I'm not sure, but I don't thing my children do. But, if they don't, they sure wouldn't tell me for fear that I might stop believing, too.



6. When I was little, my brothers and I always got up early Christmas and went and peeked under the Christmas tree.



7. We also use to snoop around and look for our gifts. Some years we found them, other times my parents were pretty good about hiding them.


8. I'm glad that my neighbor across the street goes all out for Christmas. You should see all their decorations. I like to just sit in my parlor and look out the windows at all the pretty lights. I also think they do it just for my benefit.


9. I really like Christmas stockings. Just think of all the neat little gifts you can receive in stockings!!



10. When my kids were little, they heard Santa's reindeer on the roof. I did too! It was the neatest sound.


11. I like all the great Christmas baking. Christmas cookies, fudge, peanut patties, divinity, it's all great!

12. I really don't like wrapping presents, but I like gifts that are wrapped pretty. I always say I'll start wrapping sooner, but I always put it off until the last.

I tag Jeri.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Santa believes in you too! Merry Christmas!