Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Sunshine Girl!




Just five short years ago, I got to experience the miracle of birth!!! Oh, I had already had two children, but I never really got to watch everything. When Jennifer got pregnant, she asked me to be in the room with her and Nathan. What a thrill!!! I had never really seen anything like this 'cause like I said I wasn't able to watch anything when I had mine (I really didn't want to, either!). I have to admit there was a few times I wanted to ring the doctors neck. Jennifer's doctor was out of town, so another one delivered the baby and Jennifer had a difficult delivery. But everything turned out and she has a beautiful daughter! And the best part is I became a grandmother or Granna, as she calls me. There's no better experience than being a grandparent. You get to love them and spoil them and not have to worry about the actual raising of them. Isn't that great???? Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET KAYLEE, MY SUNSHINE GIRL!!!!!




6 comments:

bj said...

oh, Cyndy...I am so glad you got to see the birth. I have seen 5 of my grandchildren being born and every time, it brought me to my knees. Such a blessing!!

bj said...

oh, and meant to add that if i can help you on your header, pls let me know. i am not very good at it but maybe together we can do it!! :o)

nikkicrumpet said...

What an adorable little girl. How lucky you are to have her in your life. My mom was able to be there when I had my last child and she loved it.

Picket said...

Hey Cyndy...Happy Birthday to that beautiful granddaughter! I was there see my youngest daughter's first baby being born so was my oldest daughter and my mama..it was the most emotional & blessed moment ever! Mama said it was like watching National Geographic! lol Thanks for coming by..I have never tried the tortilla things for dumplings...I have tried uncooked canned biscuits broke off in little pieces! lol But ever since I made up this last recipe it has been a keeper for me! lol Take care and I hope you are having a great day!

Stacey said...

She is so big! L misses his girlfriend! These used to be our babies that we held while at bible study!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Grandchildren are a true gift from God. :) blessings, marlene