Friday, September 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Stacey tagged me with this really fun game.

The rules of the game are that you have to take pictures of the following things, just as they appear at the time of being tagged. No straightening, no cleaning, and no making your kids look cute! Then tag someone else (preferably more than one person).


Stacey couldn't have tagged me on a better day. My housekeeper was leaving as I was coming home. Hehehehe, great timing, Stacey!


1. Fridge







2. Closet (you didn't really think you were going to see all of my closet, did you? I'm not about to show you the floor, that's where I shove and hide everything out of site when the housekeeper comes.)






3. Kitchen sink




4. Bathroom






5. Favorite shoes






6. Favorite room - This is our parlor, right next to the living room





This is the room we sit and read the paper and look out the window at that gorgeous view!







7. Self-portrait




Now comes the fun part, I get to tag other people. Stacey, you're so right, it does bring out the voyeur in all of us! It sounds a little more exotic to say it that way instead of saying we're just plain nosey!!!!

I tag:

Cathy

Jennifer

Jeri

Julie

Jamie

Kellie




3 comments:

Jeri said...

I owe you one Cyndy!
Hugs,
Jeri

Julie said...

i'll try to get to this soon. it won't be pretty!

nikkicrumpet said...

OH MY HECK....I didn't know fridges could even be that organized!!!! I'll be you alphabetize your spices...your house looks so clean!