Friday, October 5, 2007

Another month???


This is really bad. I didn't even post anything the whole month of September. You would think it's because I'm so busy, but actually I really haven't been that busy. I must be getting really lazy in my old age. I find myself in such a routine. It's easier to just read all the other blogs. There are some really good ones out there! A person could spend all day just going from blog to blog and get nothing acomplished. I'm really going to try to be better. Who knows, I might even posts two times in October!
In August we went to Red River and had a really good time. We hadn't been there since Jennifer's freshman year of college. And the other times we had gone, it was always to go skiing, so we've never been when there's no snow on the ground. The weather was great and there were alot of 4-wheel drive trails. We can hardly wait to go back.

No comments: