Saturday, October 20, 2007

Nothing but the wind


The wind has blown for forty days and forty nights. Well, maybe not that bad, but it has blown so much lately, you would think this is March instead of October. I went to town today and had a list a mile long of things to get accomplished. After all, Mike and Brandon were doing their own things, and I had the whole day to myself. I decided to tackle my least favorite place to go first. Now, I know a lot of you like going to Walmart, but you almost have to pay me to go. If I could go on a weekday morning when it wasn't so crowded, I probably wouldn't mind it as much. Upon entering, I set off all the alarms. Yes, I had triggered the theft alarm going into the store! I should have turned around right then and left, but I really needed a few things. We tried everything trying to figure what had set off the alarm. You should have seen me leaning over the little device to deactivate the sensors. Not a pretty picture! They said to go ahead and go and they would remember me when I got ready to leave. I'm sure they would! I didn't take any chances, I got the only two things I needed and left. I was afraid to go anywhere else, so I just went and ate lunch with Mom and Dad and came on home.

No comments: