Monday, October 29, 2007

License to Drive



We finally got our Kubota back!!! Brandon brought it this weekend and Mike had Kellie drive it into the garage. I'm not sure if she had ever driven it before, but she did a great job parking it in the third bay. Kaylee will be here this weekend and I'm sure she will think Uncle B brought it here just for her. Problem is, they're taking it hunting, so she probably won't even get a chance to ride in it. Mike and Brandon worked on it and have added an enclosed cab with a heater. Do you think they're expecting cold weather this winter????? Anyway the guys are going hunting and the girls are go shopping!!!! Can hardly wait. Well, let me rephrase that, some of the girls are going shopping. Kellie is an avid (and really good) hunter. I think she and Brandon always have a little spirited competition going on. Kellie goes with her Dad and Brandon hunts with his, so neither knows what the other sees or shoots till they get back home, or calls each other. May the best hunter win!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's my turn this year!! Spirited-- that's probably the best word to describe hunting season in our house:)

Barb said...

I absolutely love the the script in your header, Cyndy. So, so true.

Thank you so much for stopping by my place today.

And you should make the Monte Cristos. They're not nearly as complicated as my tutorial might make you think. Easy peasy, actually, and very worth the effort. I make them for my husband for lunch because he's not here for dinner, but these sandwiches are definitely a great idea for dinner, too.

Again, thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you visit again.

Barb said...

Me again, LOl. You're in good shape for the friendship cake, Cyndy. The deadline for having them done in time for Christmas is November 4th, if you have to make the starter first, which I did, and takes three weeks.

But you know what? These are "friendship" cakes, not necessarily "Christmas cakes," so it's all good!


What a nice thing to give a friend for absolutely no reason at all, don't you think?