Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Few Things I've Been Working On

It's been a busy 2008! I think I'm finally getting caught up at work. Of course, it's the weekend, and when I get to work tomorrow, I'll be behind again! hehehe Oh well, that's life!

Mike's cousin, David and his wife,Mary, came for a visit this past week. They're from Wisconsin and we had met them briefly back in 1988 at a wedding. We tried showing them a real Texan time! Mike and his brother, Pete, took them to Frontier Texas. That is really a great place! Pete took them to a few other places of interest and then we all met at Perini's Steak House for dinner. What a great meal! Texas at it's best!!! I think we even got Mary to say ya'll a few times. The weather was great (I think we broke a record with 85°) and when they got home she said the wind chill was minus 40°! Here we are having dinner at the steak house.




I've been working on a few things for an auction for my granddaughter's school. I doubt if they'll bring much, but I enjoyed doing them. The first picture are some burp cloths and a blanket for a baby girl and the second one are some for a baby boy.



I have bunco at my house this Tuesday, so don't know when I'll get to post again!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

are you kidding? they are adorable! and how did you and jenn both manage bunco at your houses on the same night!

Kellie said...

Those blankets and diapers are wonderful! You make beautiful things!