Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend of Painting

Hope B and K don't mind, but I thought I would post a few pictures showing the progress of their house.
Here's a picture of the front:





The Back:




Just look at that pretty roof line.





Here's one of the aliens painters. You can't tell from the picture, but he is really up high on the ladder.




Living in West Texas, you always have to deal with the wind. Here's a picture of the super-heroes, Fantastic Four, trying to master the tyvec and the wind. I'm not sure, but the wind may have been the winner.



Now take a look at their view from the back upstairs window. This may be Kellie's office. If it was mine, I'm not too sure I would get much work done!



It's amazing how much progress is made in just a week's time.


3 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

So glad you liked your goodies...just wanted to stop by and say thank you for all the sweet birthday wishes...

Have a blessed and wonderful day...

smiles, kari (& kijsa)

Anonymous said...

I sometimes miss Texas this time of year...if their were bluebonnets outside that window I'm quite sure I would not get anything done!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

bj said...

How BEAUTIFUL is this dream home!! Ummmmmmm