Monday, June 30, 2008

Racquet Zapper




Have you ever seen one of these? It's an electronic bug zapper. Nathan and Jennifer gave this to Mike for a Christmas present. I think it was kind of a joke. Mike is one of the hardest persons to buy for. If he wants it, he gets it himself. No matter if it's just a week before his birthday or Christmas. Anyway, it was one of his presents from them. And let me tell you, IT WORKS! I'm the worst at swatting flies! They just look at me and laugh. You can almost see them sticking their tongues out at me and laughing. I got this thing out this weekend, and showed no mercy to the little pests. They fear me now! I even killed one of those pesky June bugs! I think this may be the way I spend the fourth this year:















3 comments:

Jeri said...

Is that you in the picture Cyndy? It doesn't look like you. Aren't you glad June Bug month is over???

Hugs, Jeri

Cyndy said...

Nope, not me. I just found the picture on the web.

Stacey said...

i have relatives like mike-so frustrating! ;)

looks cool!