Friday, August 1, 2008

?????AUGUST?????

WOW! Where did July go? Did I just totally sleep through a whole month??
No, I know what happened, I went on vacation. I was gone one week, so what happened to the rest of the month??? You know, you try with all your might to get caught up at work, so you can enjoy your vacation. Then you come back and work, work, work to try to get caught up again. And the whole time you're thinking, "is it worth it?" Well, duh, of course it is. Throw a holiday in that same month and you really get behind!

So, let's start with the Fourth of July! We had a great time at the lake. I've never seen fireworks as great!!!! Here's one of the pictures:




Okay, now keep in mind that I'm on a boat on the lake, so it's very difficult to keep the camera perfectly still so as to take a good picture of the fireworks.

It was so pretty on the lake:



That's Zoe, Chelsey and me enjoying the sunset.



Mike has always enjoyed the water.




Captain Ron making sure everything checks out.



Brandon (who had a little toooo much sun) and Levi just kicking back, waiting for the fireworks.



Kellie, spoiling little Reagan.



Lindsay, Levi's fiance, who will become a member of our family in November.

We also spent a lot of time watching these



and more of these:



Overall, we had a great Fourth of July holiday. Sorry, I'm so late in getting this posted. Stick around, I'll share some vacation pictures later, I've got some catching up to do!


1 comment:

Jennifer H. said...

Wow! Those are great pictures. It looks like you all had a blast. I really like the picture of Dad. I hope we get to go to the lake with y'all for Labor Day!

Love,
Jenn