Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fun With Pictures



Nikki over at Blah, Blah, Blah, Blog shared with us on how to make these pictures. I took this picture of the entrance of my home and loved the way it turned out! I think it's such a unique way to do your pictures! I'm going to try to do this with more of my rooms and see how they turn out. Hope you're having a good Sunday. It's still raining here, which makes for some great Sunday afternoon lounging around the house!



*Note* Okay, this picture looked much more unique at the photobucket site. I'm going to have to figure out what I'm doing wrong while uploading it to blogger.


3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hey Cyndy...I tried the same thing....mine didn't turn out quite right, either.....although I think yours looks good. Did you use the cartoon button?
Cathy

bj said...

I, too, am having trouble with my photos. Your's looks good, tho.
Mamma Mie is really good...FOR GALS...not sure guys would like it at all..I know my guy wouldn't. It's pretty much a chick flick....
but a dang good one. and so funny.
love, bj

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Hi Cyndy, Thanks for your visit to my new little blog and thanks for leaving those sweet comments. I added your blog to my blog roll...will be stopping by again! :-) Susan