Saturday, August 16, 2008

Have You Ever Seen the Rain???

It's times like this that I wish I had music playing on my site. Then I could be playing CCR's song in the background. But it really doesn't have much to do with this post except for the fact that I was awaken this morning at 5:00 AM with a large clap of thunder and rain hitting the roof. And a little 4 pound dog trying to get me up out of bed to take her out to potty. Rainy, Saturday mornings can be the best sleeping weather, and trust me, in Texas this doesn't happen very often. But, Snickers had other things on her mind. After a lot of persistence, she got us up out of bed. So .... I made Mike some breakfast.



Ree at Pioneer Woman posted this recipe a while back. It's called eggs in a hole. I've made it a couple of times and Mike really likes them. If you haven't checked out her site lately, then hurry over there and catch up with her. She has some great photography tips, some great recipes and a great true love story, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. I'm making her shredded pork tomorrow.



Doesn't that look delicious? Jennifer had a friend who made it this week and her husband said it was one of her best meals. So..... I've got to try it!


1 comment:

bj said...

PIONEER WOMAN is my new cookin' hero! I've tried several of her recipes and loved every one of them. I am posting this week about another I tried...
When my kids were little, I made these eggs in toast a lot...we called them Toads in a Hole.
bj