Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend Fun



I had a good weekend of babysitting Kaylee and Nolan. Nathan flew out to San Diego to go to the football game with his brothers and father. I think they're going to try to make it a yearly tradition to all meet for a football game each year. Last year they went to a Cowboy's game, this year it's a Charger's game. His two brothers flew in from Alaska and they're staying with his parents there in California. Jennifer had a speech tournament that she had to go to in Dallas, so I was tickled pink when they asked me to come watch the kids. They were so good, I just wish I could have been able to do some things for Jennifer around the house. But with two little ones, there wasn't much time to get a whole lot accomplished. I don't know how single moms do it!!

When Jennifer and Nate were here last weekend, Kaylee had found a dress of Jennifer's when she was in kindergarten. I let her take it back with her and she wore it yesterday so I could take a picture of her in it. It doesn't look too bad considering it's 25 years old!



Now, here's what Jennifer looked like when she was wearing the same dress. I wish the picture was clearer, but after all, it is 25 years old!


1 comment:

Stacey said...

oh my! how cute! and i so remember those yarn ribbons we used to wear!!