Thursday, November 15, 2007

You've Got Mail!

Don't you love getting packages in the mail??? It's so exciting going to the mailbox, opening the door and having a package in there just for you. Not junk mail or bills, but a package with your name on it! How exciting! Well, that's what happened to me today. Do you want to see what I got? Look, it has my name on it!








Wow, let's see what's inside!




A letter to little old me. Hmmm, what's under the letter?





Isn't this pretty!!! The best part is that I won it while visiting other blogs. Not only do you get to visit some neat sites with great decorating tips and recipes, but you get to meet some really nice people. This came from Francie at The Scented Cottage. If you haven't visited her site, you really need to! She also has a little boutique with some of the prettiest and most unique gift items. I have my eye on a little sugar and creamer set. So go visit her and tell her Cyndy sent you!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

jen told me you won something! how fun!