Monday, January 21, 2008

Left Overs

Another good thing about weekends is that I've got more time to cook. Yesterday I fixed roasted chicken breasts, new potatoes, green beans and french bread.

And since I had extra chicken left over, I got to fix an easy meal tonight after work. We had chicken noodle soup. There's no comparison between homemade chicken noodle soup and canned soup!



Tina at Cherry Hill Cottage posted a good butter spread last week and I tried it on the french bread. It's butter, paprika and celery seed. It was really good! I love all the new recipes I'm finding on the different blogs.

Now, for a little bragging on my son. Be sure and check out Kellie's and Brandon blog. Brandon is making Kellie a nice piece of furniture. Sure wish I could twist his arm to make me some furniture! I could use some new accent tables, hint, hint.

2 comments:

bj said...

Hi, Cyndy...thanks so much for stopping by my place. Come over anytime; I love seeing you.
Your chicken looks soooo good and that soup! YUM!!
hugs, bj

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Cyndy! Thank you for stopping by and saying such sweet things about my mosaics! I hope you come back to visit often!

That chicken soup looks yummy!! Especially on this cold winter night.
Penny