Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Not Enough Time




It just doesn't seem fair. January is my busiest month of the year! A normal January is spent trying to close out the previous year's accounts, filing taxes, doing new payroll tax tables, getting out W2's and so on and so on. So a normal January is always busy. Add to that, a new computer system at work! Which means learning a whole new way of doing things and it really gets hectic! By the time I get home (even if it's my regular time), my mind is completely fried! My sweet husband gave this to me for Christmas:


I can hardly wait to start finding out what all I can do with it. But, like I said, my mind is pretty frazzled by the end of the day. So..... I guess I'll have to wait a little longer. The times I have tried to do some stuff with it, I've failed miserably. So instead of thinking that it's way above my head, I like to think it's just because I'm tired. Maybe in February I'll get to play with it and the other neat Christmas presents I received.

No comments: