Saturday, January 26, 2008

What's Above Your Cabinets?

I'm discovering all kinds of neat decorating sites in this wonderful world of blogland! One of my favorite sites is Kari & Kijsa's blog. They are two sisters that have so much talent!!!!! Anything they touch or paint is fabulous! They did a fabric transfer of a bunny on a pillow that is just toooo cute! I wish I had just a little bit of their talent!!! I could go on and on about their amazing abilities, but instead just go over and visit their site. Next week their first issue of their newsletter, "Designing for Life" will be published. They are taking all kinds of decorating questions. I asked them for advice on decorating the tops of kitchen cabinets. (Not realizing they had done a full post on this just 10 days earlier. I've been busy lately so I'm behind on reading my blogs.) My ceilings are ten feet tall and I have different heights of cabinets, so there are really a lot of different things I can do. I'm not very creative and I'm just now getting around to trying to do some things to my kitchen.





Here are a couple of pictures to give you an idea of just how much help I need! Like I said, I think I have some great cabinets with a lot of different possibilities. I've thought about a collection of some sort. But, small things are hard to see, so it would have to be something large. Here's where you come in. What do you think I should put on top of my cabinets????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, your cabinets are fabulous!
I think you have done a fine job myself, but then I'm no professional...LOL!

Have a great evening!

kari and kijsa said...

We just realized that we never thanked you for your sweet comments...what a blessing you are...we think your cabinets are truly wonderful!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

smiles, kari & kijsa